It’s no secret that there are a ton of gorgeous fashion trends for this fall! I don’t think I am alone when I say that I have looked forward the scarf, vest, and boot weather all year long. Admittedly, I have been “that girl” who put off purchasing some of the best fall fashion trends, hoping I’d find a deal or (9 times out of 10) I simply couldn’t make up my mind. I certainly don’t plan to be that girl this year, and I suggest you do the same. Unfortunately for my wallet, a few of my favorite, savvy fashion designers didn’t disappoint and I simply couldn’t wait to share a few their fall fashion accessories. From the iconic J. Crew Herringbone vest to Kate Spade insanely adorable bow booties, you’ll be happy you didn’t miss today’s blog! Enjoy!
- Tory Burch Caroline Ballet Flat in Cabernet
- “Zara Style” Blanket Scarf by Crystal Feather Boutique
- J. Crew Factory Herringbone Vest
- Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring in Platinum Drusy
- Kate Spade Lanise Boots in Stone